Monday, June 2, 2008

I've been a bad blogger...again

But, a lot of it was because I was sick for much of last week and then I was out of town all weekend. And I left all work at home. =) Now I'm back in the saddle and back in the swing of things, so I'll be much better.

I'm in a super good mood (right now) because I just offered a contract on a book. Cowboys and sex...yummy. I'm really excited to get started on it. I'll let y'all know more about it once I have the contract signed and in my hot little hands--figuratively speaking, of course. =)

All of my editing work is ahead of schedule and you know what that means? I might get some evenings to rest! Woo hoo! I'm going to start working on not working at all on the weekends, other than house stuff. I need to differentiate between work weeks and weekends more. I fall into the trap of sitting on the couch and editing all weekend, and that's no good. I need to be outside doing yardwork, going camping, getting stuff done...and not "working".

This weekend I'll be the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding on Saturday, hence the reason I will not be attending Lori Foster's event. *pout* And I so wanted to, since it's within driving distance from me. But, alas, the maid of honor duties have to take precedence. =P There's always another time to go to a gathering, but there's only one time I get to be in my best friend's wedding. Yes, this is me, trying not to be disappointed. LOL It's all good though.

Now, with four months to go, I'm going to have to get my butt in gear and get my own wedding stuff done. I've been a very, very bad bride.

0 comments: