Saturday, June 28, 2008

Who should I kick first?

I'm sitting here watching The Salton Sea (which I love, by the way), and our friend Alex is over here to watch it with us. Myles fell asleep on the couch beside me, and Alex is stretched out on the floor on the other side of me, asleep as well. And they're both snoring! It's driving me nuts. So, which one should I kick first? Alex is a cage fighter, and I have to live with Myles...so I'm weighing my options here. LOL

On another note, I was standing up in our bedroom last night cleaning up all my jewelry on the bureau (I have a bad habit of taking it off and just tossing it on there and it all gets into a jumbled mess and I hate the look of the clutter), and the tornado sirens started going off. Sweet. But then again, what's an Indiana spring, summer, or early fall if there's no imminent threat of a tornado. =P It missed us, though. So that's a positive thing. I've already been through enough of them. Hahaha. =)

0 comments: