Monday, June 2, 2008

No more Ferguson!!

And for those of you who are unaware, Ferguson is my car...a 2001 Chevy Cavalier. So not my style, but it was what I got in a hurry about 5 years ago. Had I been with Myles at the time, he would have put the kabosh on it. =P

Myles and his buddy flew out to New Hampshire and picked up my new car for me this past weekend. A blue 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. Myles has an '01 and when his mom decided to get rid of hers, we gladly accepted the discounted price she offered us. LOL Yeah, free is acceptable. A car for a wedding present is okay with me. =) I'm soooo glad to be rid (well, we're putting it on eBay this week after it's detailed) of my two-door car. It's a pain. Never again.

I'm sure I'll post a picture of Ferguson the Second soon. =)

0 comments: