Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yes, I'm making changes

I get bored with the same thing day after day, so I decided to mix it up. I'm sure it won't be the last time I do this. I was messing around with it when I was bored and tried to find some templates online, but alas, none of them worked and they deleted all my links. So I was back to square one, plus having to find all of my links and re-add them (plus a few).

I wish I new how to give myself a cool blog, but I don't I suck at techie stuff like that and I think I always will. I know enough to get the job done, but when it comes to putting my pictures where I want them in my blog (instead of ALWAYS at the top the way Blogger automatically does it), instead of having a much better background/layout, and instead of being able to link to stuff within my post's text...I have to do it this way. Yes, I know this way sucks, but I don't exactly have anyone chomping at the bit to teach me to do some of it or do it for free. =P

I mean, come on. I know one of you wants to drop everything to do this for me, right? Right?

0 comments: