Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The wedding madness has begun

I just looked at my countdown, and it says 115 days. Wow. When it started it was in the 900s. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by and how much there is to do.



I've been asked numerous times if I'm stressed and just want it to be over. My answer is no to both. I only get to do this once, so I figure I may as well enjoy every bit of it. I'm enjoying addressing all the invitations, enjoying tying ribbons on bubble wands with my mom, enjoying searching for bridesmaid gift, flower girl baskets, and other gifts online and finding the best deal. =)

I know that so many people say "I wish we'd eloped" and "I can't wait until it's over". Not me. This is one of the greatest times in my life and I'm going to savor every moment of it. It'll be over too soon, and then it will all be just a distant memory as Myles and I have kids and keep growing together and being busy with life in general.

I'm loving every moment of this!

0 comments: