Thursday, June 5, 2008

Seven

Seven places I'd rather be right now (that I've actually been to):
Maui
my bed
Disney World
Chicago
Honolulu and the Royal Hawaiian's bar on the beach
Washington state to visit Kevin and Dawn
Cox's Pub

Seven things I'm craving right now:
to get started on my spring cleaning (we've been too busy)
a caramel Moolatte from DQ
a cigarette
a Leinenkugel Berry Weis beer
a vacation
a manicure
to go shopping for some new duds

Seven of my favorite movies:
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
The Little Mermaid
Rosemary's Baby
Smokey and the Bandit
Backdraft
Days of Thunder
Roadhouse

Seven of my all-time favorite songs:
Asshole by Denis Leary
You Spin Me Round by Dead or Alive
Foolish Games by Jewel
I Melt by Rascal Flatts
Pussy Control by Prince
Pussy by Lords of Acid
I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred

1 comments:

Nadia said...

Maui is absolutely gorgeous...*sigh*