Sunday, June 22, 2008

Things I should be doing

I should be getting Myles to clean out the gutters and help him with that. I should be grabbing some laundry from upstairs and getting it done (even though I only have one more load to do, so it's not much). I should be cleaning up our bedroom: dusting, cleaning up my jewelry scattered on the bureau, the change Myles has piled on the bureau, my nightstand with various crap on it. I should be doing my spring cleaning (we're not even going to begin to list all of that). I should be picking up the living room (I have a tendency to pile everything I need around me so I don't have to get off the couch to get it. =P) I should be exercising to make sure my wedding dress still fits me on my wedding day--I have so slacked on this. It's going to be a nail-biter all the way up until October 11. LOL But, what can I say, I've managed to fit into the size ten and I only have about seven more pounds to lose and some toning up to do so that the dress fits poifectly.

But, instead of doing all the things I should be doing, I'm sitting on the couch in my pajamas, watching TV and editing. =) Because that's what I want to do.

0 comments: