Friday, June 20, 2008

Honeymoon

Well, Myles and I finally decided to go on a honeymoon. Thanks to my best friend Misty, we've got someplace fantastic and affordable to go to. =) It's an adult resort on a lake. You stay in your own cabin. There's a butler service, but you never see them. It's all via a butler door. So, yes, we'll never even have to see anyone. Three days and three nights of peace and isolation. God, it sounds fantastic. Oooh, and did I mention the in-room couples massages?

And we're doing it odd, too. We're leaving on Monday instead of the day after the wedding. We figured it'd give us a little more time with our out-of-town family and friends and some time to rest up after our big day on Saturday. =)

I'm just really happy that we decided to go on a honeymoon. Even though it's a short one and it's not something elaborate, I don't have any doubts that it'll be absolutely perfect. =)

0 comments: