Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Oooh, wedding!

And it's not mine!! =) My best friend is getting married on Saturday (She used to be in my profile pic with me until I changed it). And I'm her maid of honor. Go figure.

So Friday I get to go get a mani and pedi with her and then we're heading to El Rodeo for some fajitas and kick ass margaritas. Woo hoo! Then we're up bright and early on Saturday to head to get our hair and makeup done, head down to Indianapolis for her wedding and dinner, then head back up here for a night out at our favorite bar. In our pretty dresses (I'm not much of a dress person. It's rare when I wear one) It's gonna be a blast.

And to top it off, Myles (who is the best man) and I get to make a pit stop for drinks after the wedding and see some of our friends who live in Indy. Eric and Nicole and their one year old. Eric's in the wedding and Nicole is currently pregnant with twin boys...she's due two days after our wedding. Could be a conflict of interest there. =P

But anyways, I'm blabbering. I'm excited for Friday and Saturday to be here. =)

0 comments: