Thursday, June 19, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Anyone else getting ready/already do their spring cleaning? I've been so busy, mine is gonna be late spring/early summer cleaning. We've had something going on every weekend since, well, it's been a long time!

I made up my list the other day and damn! I've got a lot to do. It's so easy to let some stuff slide in the summer. It's not like you can clean window sills between the glass and the screen when it's ten below outside. =P Plus, with my bridal shower being at my house on August 23 ( I know, it's odd, but it's easiest for my maid of honor), I want to make sure everything's perfect. Spotless. Then, in October, we'll have a lot of out-of-town family stopping by the house, my family and Myles's. So, yeah, it REALLY needs to be clean. I plan on taking the next couple of weekends and going through everything top to bottom with a fine tooth comb. Organizing, cleaning, getting rid of stuff, all of it.

Plus, don't you just feel better when you get it done? I know I do. I feel so accomplished.

0 comments: