Saturday, March 1, 2008

Ah, a productive day

Today has been SERIOUSLY productive. I'm getting manuscripts formatted, edits done, and the house cleaned. Woo hoo! The house looks great...I'm finally starting to get some energy back after the lazy slump I've been in for the past few weeks. Plus, I woke up this morning to Myles going at it in his office. And no, get your minds out of the gutter, he was cleaning. His office usually looks like a pit, but oh my gosh it looks phenomenal right now. =) He done good! I'm so happy with him right now. We're going to go out here in a few minutes and pick up a new mat for My's desk area and a new frame for My's picture of the Ferrari that Christie Brinkley signed. Needless to say, I'm pleased with the events of the day. :) I'll be getting some more done tonight and tomorrow. I love having weekends like this where I feel like I've accomplished a lot. Tomorrow is the bedroom. =)

Hope everyone else has had a great day!

0 comments: