Friday, March 21, 2008

A weekend full of...

...cleaning and editing. That's ALL I'm doing this weekend. I had two FLE's come back to me this week that I need to take a look at, a round of edits come back, and I have to do the first round of edits for another book. Yeah, my laptop and I are going to be cozy cozy this weekend. And then I'll have to put up with Myles complaining that while he's working on one of our rentals (new tenants move in next week), I get to sit at home on the couch. I just can't get him to see that I'm really working, not just sitting there surfing the net or playing around in a chatroom. Actually, I can't remember the last time I was in a chatroom. Do people even do that anymore? Last time I did was when I was in high school, I think. I could be wrong; it's been known to happen before, but not often, mind you. =P

And the cleaning. The house needs to be spotless by Sunday morning. Parents, brother and grandparents will be over for Easter dinner. It's the one holiday dinner I have...my mom and grandma have all the rest. And it's nice, because it's the one holiday a year that I don't have to travel for. Ahhhh, that's bliss.

So, here I am, at 3:07 on a Friday, waiting for my exciting weekend of editing and cleaning to start. Don't you all wish you could be me?

0 comments: