Friday, March 7, 2008

Work work beer work work

That's pretty much what my weekend looks like. Oh, and some shopping tomorrow. I still have some Christmas gift certifcates left that I have to spend, and since we're going out tomorrow night I figured it'd be a perfect time to buy some new clothes. I've been out, but it's been ages since Myles and I were out together. I'm really looking forward to getting out tomorrow night. But other than going out tomorrow night, I'll be sitting here and getting editing done. :) And cleaning during breaks, of course. I've kept everything clean from last weekend, but since I'm a neat freak, there's always cleaning to be done. Right now, I think I'm going to take the evening to have a beer and relax in front of the TV before I start working my weekend away. :P

0 comments: