Friday, March 14, 2008

I thought it had missed me...

But I was wrong. I got sick. I hate being sick. I never get sick, so when I do manage to catch something, I reallycatch something. It started yesterday morning and I ended up in bed by about 7:30. I got up and went to work, but left at about 11:45 to come home and sleep, since I got about 0 hours last night. It's hard to sleep when you can't breathe. Now, my neice is over since her mom is out of time and her dad is having a "business" meeting with Myles and our realtor friend. So yeah, I really just want to take a bunch of NyQuil and lay in bed, but I don't see that one happening for another few hours. And tomorrow morning we're heading up North for a family dinner on Sunday and my little brother's science fair at Notre Dame University tomorrow. And I'm sure I'll still be sick. Blech. God, I hate this. I can't get anything done since my head is in a fog.

Okay, off to medicate myself some more!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ack! Feel better soon hun ;)