Thursday, March 27, 2008

That damn Kristy

Okay, yes, I admit it. I'm a huge American Idol addict. And though Myles will never admit it out loud, he likes it, too. I was out with a friend on Tuesday night, so I didn't watch Tuesday's show until last night (I love my DVR), and I'd already heard a few things about it, some that I agree with and others I wholeheartedly disagree with.

1. Ramielle Maluby, or however you spell her name, has gotta go. Sorry sweetie, but Heart is a little to big for you. And well, I just don't really like her for some reason.

2. David A. Ugh. I liked him at first, but now he's just getting annoying. All the cheesy ballads, the shy giggling thing...it's all getting really irritating. Myles said it best last week when he said "Someone needs to give him a puppy." Yup, I agree, he's too sensitive. Grow a set or something, would ya?

3. Kristy Lee Cook has got to go! God, she sucks. She's just no good. What the hell is she still doing there? And I knew as soon as I saw what song she sang on Tuesday, she wasn't going home last night. Yeah, that was a pretty smart move, singing God Bless the USA during a time of war. Damn her for being smart, because I really want her to GO HOME!

4. Everyone made a big deal out of Carly Smithson's last note. So what? Can the people complaining about it get up there and sing that song as great as she did? I highly doubt it, so shut your faces. Everyone make mistakes. So what.

5. David Cook is phenomenal. He'd my fave. Most definitely. The radio here made a big deal of him copying Chris Cornell's version of Billy Jean and the judges not calling him out on it and practically giving him credit for it instead. I agree that they kinda acted like he arranged it on his own, but when Ryan introduced him, he said "Chris Cornell's version of 'Billie Jean'. So what's the BFD? He still killed it...in a really good way. :)

The rest I don't really care either way about. I didn't really care that Chikezie went home, and I think that Jason is boring. And I like Brooke, but she won't win. So, there ya go.

0 comments: