Saturday, March 22, 2008

Yeah it figures...

The one night I really need to stay home and get stuff done, everyone is calling me to go out. Grrrr. My best friend just called me and then was texting Myles, telling us that I needed to come to the bar and sing, since no one there tonight can. =) I like compliments like that. But, I've remained strong and am still at home...obviously, since I'm posting a blog.

Plus, with the wedding in October, we really have to watch how much money we spend on "extra" stuff. The bar definitely qualifies as extra stuff. hahaha. It suck right now, but it'll be worth it in the end. We only get to get married once and we want to do it right. It will probably be the one and only time we get all of our friends and family together, so I'm really looking forward to it.

0 comments: