Wednesday, March 19, 2008

All I really want...

Is to go back to bed. I've been really tired in the mornings for some reason this week. Maybe it's remnants of the time change from last week, dunno. But it sucks. Plus, I'm stuck here at the crappy day job when all I really want to do is be home, getting caught up on edits and cleaning the house and doing laundry. Have I mentioned that I really don't like my day job? Yeah, I really don't like it. At all. Not even a little bit.

Okay, I'm done complaining. At least it's Wednesday and the work week is half over. Thank God.

I've got some of my family coming down from South Bend on Sunday for Easter dinner, so I've got to get it in gear and get the house looking poifect before they get here. I know, I know, it's only family, but still. It's how I am. =)

1 comments:

Nadia said...

I'm sorry you don't enjoy your day job. I didn't enjoy mine either. :(

Happy early Easter BTW. It must be fun to celebrate it with your family. :)