Thursday, January 31, 2008

Argh! The Dentist!

Yes, this morning I had the dreaded dental appointment. And, for the record, I HATE THE DENTIST!!!!!!! Years ago I started calling dentists "kitten killers". You know why? Because little kids who kill cats grow up to be dentists! Yes, that's right. And don't try to convince me otherwise. The verdict is that I have five cavities. Ugh. (I tend to put it off) I may have a beautiful smile, but that's only because you can't see all my filling. LOL One tooth that has to be filled, this will be it's THIRD filling. Yeah, I'm not so good about flossing and stuff. Bad Tera! *smacks my hand* And, on top of that, while she was poking around, she found a sensitive spot. When she touched it, I saw white. I never knew what that saying meant until that moment in time. Pain unlike anything else. So yes, my day hasn't been the greatest, but it's over now and I don't have to go back until April, so that's all good.

And on another front, we're supposed to get ten inches of snow, ice and sleet, with winds reaching up to forty mph tonight. Well, starting in about an hour. Rock on! This town sucks when it comes to snow, since they don't get it as much as where I moved here from, so they just might declare a county state of emergency and ticket people for driving, which means the county will force Purdue University to shut down which means I get to stay home! That would be pretty fuckin' nice, but I'm not holding my breath for it to happen.

0 comments: