Thursday, January 24, 2008

-25 Degrees

Yup, that's right. With the wind chill it is -25 degrees outside right now. Cold! I went from 80 and sunny to -25. No wonder Myles is is sick now. Really sick, poor guy. He's pretty miserable. At least I haven't gotten anything (knock on wood) but with the cold we're having right now I'm not holding out much hope. It's looking pretty bleak. =P

I'm also back to my "real" job, which sucks, because instead of the happy-go-lucky attitude we've always had, things are changing rapidly. Not a fun place to work anymore, but at least I'll be quitting or going down to 1/2 time in about a year, so that's not much longer to deal with the stuff that goes on here. I'm hoping I can last that long, though. And my performance review is tomorrow, which I totally don't understand, since we don't even get raises until June, so I'm kind of discombobulated about that one and why I am having one. It can't be bad...unless they somehow found out about all the editing I do here. LOL Then that might be bad for me. But I highly doubt that's the case.

Hope the weather is better for the rest of you!

0 comments: