Thursday, January 3, 2008

Busy busy busy

I haven't been keeping up with posting everyday, mainly because I've been too busy to think about it and partially because, well, I forgot. :) With so much going on, it's been hard to "keep in touch" so to speak. I've been reading through submissions like crazy. I think I've read six in the last two days, and busy writing up my responses to them. And I'm reading another one right now. Plus, I've been working on getting edits out and such. It's been hectic!!! My goal is to have all of my submissions read by February first. It's a tall order, but I know I can do it. :) I plan on snagging some reading time right now. I'm actually reading a good one right now...feels more like pleasure reading than reading a submission, so I'm pleased with that. It's not very often that that happens, so I'm extremely thankful when it does.

Hope the New Year is treating everyone else well and you've made your resolutions. I've made mine and I'll share those tomorrow maybe. Still deciding which ones to keep and which ones to toss. *wink*

1 comments:

Mary Alford said...

Hi there. Finally a picture so that I can see what you look like. Thanks for being a great editor!

Mary Eason