Friday, January 4, 2008

As promised, my resolutions

In no particular order...

1. Quit Smoking. (I'm doing pretty good on this one, it's day two and no smokes. I could have been bumming, too, but I haven't. *Sigh* This sucks.)

2. Lessen my swearing. (No, I can't say "stop". That's impossible, I have a mouth like a sailor, it's in my genes.)

3. Eat better.

4. Exercise more.

5. Come up with a list of house chores and days I am going to do them to stop myself from power cleaning every weekend.

6. Be nice! I have a tendency to be mean/sarcastic, but I only do it with friends and family, and most of them know I only do it with people I am comfortable with.

7. Be more appreciative and do more of the little things that matter. Like randome cards and such and sending out birthday and anniversary cards. Stuff like picking up little trinkets that may only cost me a buck but mean the world to the person who receives it because it let's them know I appreciate them and was thinking about them. After the death of one of my best friend's this past year it has made me even more aware of things like this. Things as simple as making time for people. It means so much and I wish I had done it more before Dave died.

0 comments: