Saturday, January 19, 2008

My last day in Hawaii

So, today is my last day in Hawaii. Myles and I skipped out on the tour to the Kona coffee stuff that was planned and decided to do our own thing today. We went out and sat at the pool and drank for a little while. First drink at 10:30 am. Hey, it's our last day, we have to make the most of it. :) We sat out there until it got too windy and we got too annoyed and came up to our room and chill out up here in out oceanfront room. I've been getting caught up on emails and such and he's been sleeping. :) Works for me. LOL At about 5:30 we have to go to the farewell cocktail reception and then we go to dinner. Our flight leaves tomorrow at 1:45 and then we stay the night in San Francisco. We'll be home Monday night at about 10:00 p.m. And it'll be about 2o degrees when we land in Indiana. Yes! No, not really. At least I'll be coming back with a tan, though. LOL I'll be posting pics on here sometime within the week about everything we've done and stuff like that. It's easier to post explanations and show/tell everyone what we did when I have the pics to go with it. =)

And on a note that makes for a not so very happy Tera, my cell phone was ruined the other night. We had to take a Zodiac (sp?) out to the catamaran we took a sunset booze/whale whatching cruise on and on the way back to shore, the "captain" of the little thing was screwing around and we took a wave, which got me SOAKED from head to toe. I'll post pics of it later in the week (Thanks, Myles!). Needless to say, thank God my camera was saved, but my phone was ruined. Salt water and electronics don't mix. So I'll be getting a new one once we get home. But meanwhile, it's KILLING me.

0 comments: