Sunday, January 6, 2008

Ah, getting ready.

So I'm getting ready and starting to get packed for Hawaii. And it sucks. LOL I hate packing. I invariably forget something even with all of my lists. I'm going to get as much done tonight as I can and then pack the last minute stuff tomorrow. =) I have to remember to put pills and cell phone chargers in my purse instead of in the luggage. We've gotten screwed on that before. I've never been on a trip for this long, so I'm having to pack much more than usual. Blech. And it's going to be even worse to come home and unpack all of it. Oh well. Just one of those things you kind of have to do it you want to travel. The neightbors are supposed to be over here any minute now to go over feeding the cats and watching the house while we're gone. I hope they pet the cats while we're gone. They're going to feel so unloved and lonely. =( I'm gonna miss them so much! I wish we could take them with us, dammit. But, alas, we can't.

So, I'm off to pack again. Hopefully I can get it all in two big suitcases...but since I'll be able to wear my cute sandals and stuff, I'm going to be tempted to bring about ten pairs with me. LOL

0 comments: