Saturday, January 5, 2008

So much for relaxing


So, today I took a day for me, something I really don't do very often. One of my best friends, Misty, behind me in the picture of me, (I'm blessed enough to have two) and I went to lunch and had fajitas and margaritas, then went to the mall to go on a shopping spree at Victoria's Secret. The perfect time since a crapload of stuff is fifty percent off, all my fave pants and purses with goodies in them and all sorts of stuff. And have I mentioned their Beauty Rush lip gloss? I'm obsessed! But anyways, we then headed to get some mani and pedis and I headed home to change to some new comfy cozies. I caught up on a few of my DVR'ed shows, burned a couple of copies of Britney Spears new CD for my neices (yes, Blackout is my new guilty pleasure. I love it!) and headed over to my other best friend's house, Ann, to give the girls the CDs and then play with the littlest one, my Squirt. :) Myles called me while I was on my their and asked me to pick up a couple of things from the store and bring them to him. I ended up feeling guilty about not helping him as much on this one as I have in the past since I've been busy with editing and cleaning the house and getting everthing ready for Hawaii. So I ended up Murphy's Oil soaping all the kitchen cabinets and bathroom cabinets. Then, when I got home, I tore the back of my car apart trying to change the damn turn signal bulb. Cavaliers were made so stupid when it comes to changing lights. Seriously, it's bad. Got too dark and I got frustrated so I'll finish it tomorrow. Nikon, the cat, managed to slip outside and got a mouse...then brought it in the house, so I had to chase her down with that. So, yeah, so much for relaxing. LOL Now I'm editing again. I can't NOT work. Here's a picture I took of my Squirt today wearing her big brother's shirt. =)

0 comments: