Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We're on the home stretch!

After tonight and tomorrow, the rental will be done, since the new tenants move in on Friday. I didn't get as much done last night as I wanted too, since a lot of Myles's tools and junk were in the way, but I'm hoping that tonight will be a lot more productive for me. I spent much of the evening last night walking around the house trying to find random stuff to clean. =P Not that that's bad or anything, but it's NOT what was on my list of things to do last night.

I'm actually surprised that I'm as awake and coherent as I am this morning, considering the fact that I left for work at 7:00, since I had to make a couple of stops on the way, then went straight from work to the rental, and we didn't leave the rental until almost ten. And then I got home and crawled into bed to read for about an hour. Today and tomorrow look to be about the same. But on the up side, after tomorrow evening it will be done, and that's all that matters right now.

0 comments: