Friday, July 25, 2008

Starbucks has crack in it

I'm not kidding. After a few days last week and the weeke before of having Starbucks in the morning, I crave it something fierce every morning now. Bad. This morning, it was so bad, Misty brought me some at work. But, that's what happens when you have the MOST awesomest best friend in the whole entire world. =) For serious.

I especially need it since I'm going to be going straight from work at 4:45 to the rental to work on it tonight, then going home, going to sleep, and getting up bright and early to work on it again tomorrow. And Sunday. We pretty much have to have it all done this weekend, since the carpet goes in on Monday. And did I mention that we have to tear the carpet out ourselves? The Home Depot installers won't remove it because there are animal stains on it. They consider it a biohazard. So, yeah. That's even better. Yet another thing we get to do. =P

At least tomorrow night we get to have a little bit of fun. Our next door neighbors, who rawk by the way, are having a hog roast for his 49th birthday. "Munsey's turning 49 so we are gonna roast some swine." Sweet. Yes, I live in Indiana...we LOVE hog roasts. Yum. Plus, Jeff will make me some of his to-die-for chocolate martinis, so I'll be set.

And to get back to the reason I started this in the first place, I'm telling you, Starbucks puts some sort of highly addictive drug in there, namely crack, in order to keep you buying more. No wonder there are soooo many of them everywhere and they all do good business. They're not really a coffee shop, they're drug dealers. For serious.

0 comments: