Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Only...

Two and a half months left until the wedding. Man, time has flown by. I can't believe we're pretty much at the end of July right now. Where is the world has all the time gone? It feels like just yesterday I had all the time in the world to get stuff done....nope, not anymore. Not hardly. But even with all I have to do, I'm really excited. Crazy excited. Except for the losing ten more pounds so I can fit into my wedding dress part. *looking at my Starbucks latte* Yeah, today is the last day for those. Tons of calories and fat and crap in those. *sigh* It looks like it's water only from now until the wedding. LOL And yogurt, lots of yogurt. And more tuna salad. And going on walks. Lots of walks. Yeah, that's the only part of this that really sucks. =P

0 comments: