Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm exhausted

I spent an utterly and completely exhausting weekend at our rental this weekend. Thirty hours to be exact. Now it's Monday morning and I'm sitting at my desk at work, struggling to keep my eyes open even though I went to bed at 9:30 last night and woke up at 7:15 this morning...and I never woke up once last night. Not once. And the worst part of it is that I still have as much time to spend over there next weekend as I did this weekend, and I have to go over there probably three evenings this week and work on it. The new tenants take possession on August first, so EVERYTHING has to be done by then. It's a lot of work, but Myles and I will get it done with the help of a few of our friends who spent just as much time over there this weekend as Myles and I did. Those are good friends right there. =) Everyone should be so lucky to have friends like Myles and I have.

I'll be working feverishly to get the editing and housework that I have to get done on my few nights at home. Man, I can't wait until this week and next week are over. I just want to get this mess done and over with. Though I am looking forward to tomorrow...our current tenants are getting served tomorrow. Since Myles went down on Friday and filed a lawsuit against them for the damages done to the house. =) I'll be anxious to hear just what they have to say about that. But, I'm just an ass about that stuff anyway--I get pleasure out of it. LOL

0 comments: