Thursday, July 10, 2008

Changes

I've been making some major changes in my house. There's a lot of stuff I've been meaning to do, but just haven't gotten around to yet...for the two years since we've moved in. I actually unpacked the majority of my elephant collection and put them on some shelves in the living room. I'll take a pic of it. =P I actually arranged and put some furniture in the living room (A couch my BFF was getting rid of in a garage sale) and now I'm going to clean the stuff out of the corner of the living room. When Myles went to New Hampshire to pick up my Jeep, his mother loaded up the back with, well, crap. So now we have to go through it and probably throw most of it away, but it's always difficult to get Myles to help me with it, since he's the one who really will have to decide what to keep and what to throw out. I've also got about a million other organizational and picking up things I want to get done. And now, I've reached a point where I don't have a choice but to get them done. Especially since people who have never even been on my road, let alone in my house, will be in it for my bridal shower. And all the family and friends that will be in town for the wedding. Y'all know how that goes. Everyone knows that Myles and I bought a nice house, so they want to see it. And for the record, we only have the nice ass house because of our real estate savvy. Took us two years to find a great foreclosure. =) That's how you get nice houses for WAY under their value.

0 comments: