Thursday, July 24, 2008

It is...

A decent day so far, even though I really didn't want to get out of bed this morning. That was pretty much hell on earth. =( Myles asked me to drive by the rental to see if they had done anything to it, since they were planning on having the majority of their stuff out yesterday, even though they have until Friday. They still have their non-working cars out on the curb though, and I suspect they still have the two in the garage. *sigh* Oh well, though. When Myles and I get their with our "crew" on Saturday morning, anything left in the house is going out the curb for the garbage, and any cars that are there are gone. I will be calling the police department and having them towed, because they are "abandoned vehicles. =)

After I checked out the Salem Street property I headed to Speedway to pick up a cheap cappucino. I'm used to it being a certain price, so I walked in there with my $1.17, and it turns out, it's gone up to $1.27. And I had no more money on me. So, as I left my coffee on the counter to go and get my credit card from my car, but the manager who I think may have a tad bit of a crush on me told me he'd take care of it and not to worry about it. =) How sweet of him.

Now I'm at work, and have been for an hour and a half, and I have managed to talk to my best friend on Gtalk, post some blogs, change up some stuff on my MySpace and look at some other random stuff. But, no "work" work has been done. =) Sweetness. Now I need to go through all the blogs I look at, which will take about an hour.

And last night was really nice. I actually didn't do ANY work (other than mopping the kitchen floor) and I sat around and read a book for pleasure. =) It was pretty nice. Then I went outside to play with the next door neighbor's puppy...a ten-week-old red and white border collie puppy named Dixie. Oh man, she is sooo cute! They're going to breed her in a couple of years, and it's looking like Myles and I are gonna take one of the puppies. =)

How's your day doing?

0 comments: