Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Something different

I know it's sometimes fun and interesting to learn random, meaningless stuff about people, so here y'all go. =) For your reading pleasure.

1) What is your full name?
Tera Ann Cuskaden (It won't technically be Kleinfelter until October, I just thought it was easier for my authors than going through another name change.)

2) Any siblings?
Two brothers. Doug = 24 (on Aug 8 at least) and Matt = 10

3) Where were you born?
Mishawaka, IN, but you may as well say South Bend, IN

4) What is your favorite hobby?
Well, other than reading and editing, which everyone already knows....I love to work on cars. Right now we have two "project" cars, a 1990 Camaro IROC and a 1984 Ferrari 308 (think Magnum PI). The Camaro is mine and the Ferrari is My's....I HATE driving the Ferrari. No power streering. But no one is driving it right now, since it jumped a tooth on the timing belt. Yeah, no good. We're thinking it's a seized water pump, but regardless, it doesn't matter, considering we rebuilt it from the block up two years ago. Gar!

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Nope.

6) What's your favorite alcoholic drink?
That all depends on my mood and where I am at. If I'm at Fridays, I have to drink a big mudslide. If I'm at the bar, I'm usually drinking Miller Lite with a lemon in it. And I ALWAYS love margaritas on the rocks and pina coladas.

7) Name three things you bought yesterday.
Starbucks, bananas, yogurt.

8) Name three things you are thinking at this exact moment.
-I can't wait for the tenants at Salem street to get served...because it will amuse me.
-I really want Starbucks right now, but it's one of the things I have to give up to fit in my wedding dress.
-I want to go home.

9) How did you bring in the New Year?
At my house with our friends there. Drinking games and lots of alcohol.

10) Where would you like to be right now?
It's a tie between Hawaii and Disneyworld. But at this point, I'll settle for not at work. =)

11) What are you wearing?
Knee-length black pin-striped trousers/dress pants, a "dressy" maroon short-sleeved shirt, black heels with pearl and ribbon "decorations" on them

12) What is the last thing that made you laugh?
A text message from my best friend Misty last night, and something her eight-year-old daughter said. "It's fun until you get to the screwing them part." They were rebuilding her little brother's wagon and she was the one screwing the stuff in. LOL

13) Worst injury?
The list goes on and on. Broken arm, concussion from dirt biking, I've busted my knee cap, I have practically no cartilage in my right knee right now so it pretty much always hurts, having to have the blue jean fiber scraped out of my knee after rollerblading down a stair rail and falling because someone yelled and scared me. Um....there's more, I have all the scars to prove it, I just can't remember them all right now. Have I mentioned what I huge tomboy I am?

14) Do you love where you live?
Yes and no. I LOVE my house, but I'm not as crazy about Lafayette. I'd like to take all my friends and my house and move it all to South Bend. I really miss not being close to my family. Even though they're only two hours away, it's not the same. I can't just go over there and have dinner and stuff and hang out with them. I'm really close to my mom and dad.

15) Who is your loudest friend?
Me, hands down. LOL

16) What song do you want played at your funeral?
Highway to Hell by ACDC...which coincidentally is the song Myles and I are gonna walk into the reception to. LOL

17) Would you chew gum after someone else has?
Only if it was Myles. We kiss...it's the same thing. lol And we've shared a toothbrush before.

18) What's your dream car?
Don't get me started on cars...they're like books for me. Myles and I sat down one night a few years ago when were drinking and bored and made a list of the cars we want...there was about fifty of them. Literally.

19) Are you a bad influence?
Yes, I tend to be. LOL

20) What is your favorite color?
Pink, black, white, cerulean blue, emerald green, kelly green

21) What is your nationality?
Um, American. LOL Actually, I'm mostly Irish, but I have enough Cherokee Indian in me to qualify for all the tax benefits if my great grandmother had registered. *sigh* I'd be sitting on easy street if she had.

22) What is your favorite song at the moment?
Um, Distrubia by Rihanna. Actually, I've been listening to that CD for about a week now nonstop in my car.

23) Whats your favorite TV show?
I have more than one. House, Criminal Minds, CSI:Las Vegas, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives

24) Do you read trashy romance novels?
Me? Read a trashy romance novel? Ew, never.
LOL

25) Do you like to sing?
I LOVE to sing. Karaoke is one of my favorite things. Hell, when I was in kindergarten and they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up, my answer was to be a rockstar. =) And I still wish for that. And if I do say so myself, with the opinions of everyone I know to back me up, when I let go of my inhibitions I kick ass. =) My "signature" songs are Black Horse and a Cherry Tree by KT Tunstall and Foolish Games by Jewel.

0 comments: