Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yay!

The pussy-catticus has returned! I was elated when Myles woke me up yesterday morning at 1:30 in the morning. He was all vigilant and didn't come to bed until Piper was found. It was sooo cute. :) So he watched for Piper and finally saw him outside and got him.

So yesterday we went and got them new collars and tags. The collars and tags we had sucked. The cats could always get them off, and the tags had our old phone number and address, so they were no good. So now, they have new blingin' collars and new tags. Now if anyone sees Nikon or Piper manages to get out again, they'll never be mistaken for strays.

In other news, we went and voted yesterday. First time I've ever voted in the primaries. I've always waited until the "regular" election. But I've decided it's important to take a more active role in this kind of thing. I mean, you can't realyl bitch about the president or the state of affairs in this country if you don't even vote. That's my opinion at least.

And in even more news, I feel super good about all my editing stuff right now. I'm completely on track with everything. I have no edits to do right now other than a final to go over (which I'll be getting done in advance) and edits that I'm waiting on to come back from authors. So yeah, it's really good right now. I've got nothing out with Loose Id and I've got one thing I've got to do this weekend for MLR Press. So for once, I'm not all stressed out about having to get stuff done. Life is good!

0 comments: