Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oops

I know, I've been a horrible, neglectful blogger.

I was all caught up with everything this past weekend, so I spent the whole weekend working on the yard with Myles. I didn't get any of the Spring cleaning done that I wanted to, but the yard looks really good. =) I'll post pictures of it later. I'm a proud mama. Or something like that.

I'm also taking Friday through Sunday afternoon/evening off and heading to my parents' house for the weekend. I'm looking forward to not even having the option of cracking open my laptop. Myles and just about every single one of my friends tell me I work to much. And to be honest, I was feeling a little burnt out a few weeks ago. But I'm feeling good now.

Just offered a contract on a really good book by Rita Oberlies that I'm excited to start working on. Plus, it's got baseball in it. Woo hoo! I come from a MAJOR baseball family. There's nothing better than taking the South Shore from South Bend to Chicago and catching a Cubs game. I used to do that a lot back in the day. It was a great excuse to skip school. =)

Hope everyone else is doing just peachyfied (my new word.)

0 comments: