Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm a little irked at Myles right now

Well, not so much Myles as it's his boss.

Tomorrow, Myles gets to go to Chicago for a Cubs game and dinner at one of my fave Chicago pizza places downtown. I'm sooooo jealous!

The kicker of it is...Myles doesn't even like baseball. I don't even think he knows the first thing about it other than that a guy throws a ball and another guy tries to hit it with a bat. Yeah. While I grew up in a HUGE baseball family. My cousin was the top pitcher in northern Indiana, and we all played softball. Plus, Chicago is my fave city and the Cubbies are my fave team. Hell, when I was in high school, my friends and I used to skip school and take the South Shore from South Bend to Chicago to go to Cubs games. You could go there the day of the show and get box seats for like $8. It was great. We'd wander around Clark street for a while and head downtown and then take the last train back to the Bend.

But Myles is just happy because he gets to get a days' pay for going and drinking beer and not being at work.

Life is SO not fair.

0 comments: