Sunday, May 4, 2008

I cried today

For anyone who knows me, I'm not a cryer. It's just never been me. I don't cry in movies, I laugh. I don't cry over stuff. I. Just. Don't. Unless it's REALLY touching, and something today really touched me.

Remember when I posted a while back, about a little guy I know that has brain cancer? I read a blog and saw some pics today that made me cry. AJ is starting to go through radiation and chemo and his hair loss has begun. Yesterday, his dad (who I work with), brother (who comes into work a lot now, Austin is an awesome kid), great uncle, and grandpa all shaved their heads so AJ wouldn't have to go through it alone. That is just so awesome to me. I'm posting a link to AJ's blog for everyone. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

http://prayforaj.wordpress.com/

0 comments: