Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Today pretty much sucks

Considering the fact that I just find out my brother is going back to Iraq. He'll be going to Camp Adeberry to mobilize and then he'll be heading to Kuwait in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to see him before he goes. :( He'll be stationed in Kuwait, doing transport from Kuwait to Baghdad. We won't know how safe his job is until we find out what he's transporting. Last time he was transporting fuel...that's no good. And then he was in a mercenary/assasin squad in Baghdad. Needless to say, he didn't come back the same person from Iraq when he came home from his first tour in July of 2007. Hopefully he doesn't have to do the assasin stuff this time. So, needless to say, I'm in a really crappy mood today. Plus, it's about 3 degrees outside...literally. So that does nothing to put me in a better mood. I'm sick of this cold shit. I don't care about snow, I just hate it when it's this frickin' cold. And anyone who knows anything about Indiana knows how bad that is, since we have all this damn wind. It's miserable this time of year.

0 comments: