Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ah, the NY Resolutions check-in

Hmmm...let's refresh our memories.

1. Quit smoking = I've done pretty good with this one. I've bought some packs to go to the bar with, but other than that, I'm doing well. I'm not REALLy smoking anymore, so I'm doing really well on this one.

2. Lessen my swearing = Nope, not so much. I tried to go a whole day without saying the word "fuck" and I couldn't do it. I have a really bad mouth. I'm okay when I'm around kids, but any other time, all bets are off. It comes from being Irish and tons of boys being around my whole life.

3. Eat better = I'm doing decent on this one. Of course, I don't eat healthy ALL the time, but I'm doing pretty well.

4. Exercise more = HAHAHAHA. Yeah. Right. This hasn't happened one bit. Man, I need to get on it. I've got to wear a maid of honor, strapless dress in June. Eek!

5. List of chores so I don't power clean on wknds = Yeah. I suck at this one, too. Hasn't happened. Probably won't until I'm able to stay at home. Not even going to both to check my progress on this one again.

6. Be nice = I've been doing better, but I'm still me. LOL

7. Be more appreciative of family and friends = I've done well with this one. =) Even though I'm a broke ass because of the wedding and getting a new car in May, I've done well. E-cards are free. =) And so are phone calls and emails to tell people I love them. And so are favors like baby-sitting so my friends can have a night to themselves.

0 comments: