Monday, February 25, 2008

Playing hooky

Yeah, I'm playing hooky today. I woke up at about six this morning and just, well, didn't feel like going. And you know how that is. Once the idea is in your head, it's there and it ain't going anywhere. The only thing that put a kink in my plans is that Myles stayed home as well. *sigh* Except, he really doesn't feel good. So now I have to share the TV and I can't go get a bunch of Dairy Queen to pig out on. Grrrr. Right now he's sleeping so I've got the TV on HGTV and I'm putzing around on my computer writing some revise and resubmit letters, getting some edits done, and reading some submissions. Hmmm...I played hooky from work to work. LOL But I I love editing, so that's different then heading to my dayjob. It's hard to think of work as work when it's something you really love doing.

0 comments: