Monday, February 4, 2008

Ah, the wedding

I'm finally getting my ass into gear and doing stuff for the wedding. Last night, I knew I wasn't going to get any editing done while watching the Super Bowl, so I looked at wedding stuff. Ended up ordering 7 invitation samples and I ordered our guestbook and pen set. Friday we also had our reception tasting and chose the food for the reception, so that's all done. And today I'm calling to make appointments with a couple of places to have our cake tastings. So, yeah, I'm finally getting stuff in gear. And I will MAKE Myles help me, like I did last night. I narrowed the guestbooks down to three and then had him make the final decision. And, I got him to basically chose a cake topper last night, too. We're going with the monograms with partial Swavroski crystals on them. We decided we're not really into the people toppers. :P

And now I have another wedding to get ready for, too. :P My best friend is getting married on June 7 in Gatlinburg, TN, and I'm her maid of honor, so I've got to go shopping with her for a dress and such coming up here soon. Shit, I've got to get in shape and lose the Hawaii weight. Blech. I'm trying. Right now I'm drinking my breakfast...two bananas, a yogurt, two egg whites, some cinnamon, and some skim milk mixed together. And believe it or not, it actually tastes pretty good and it's really healthy. So, yeah. And Lean Cuisines for lunch with bananas, oranges and almonds for snacks during the day.

0 comments: