Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Embarassment

Yeah, I'm feeling a bit embarassed. Sorta, if that's the right word.

So, I've been hearing all sorts of stuff about Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus. I don't really know anything about it other than the fact that it's a show/music geared for 8-14 year olds, or thereabouts. Okay, whatever. Teeny bopper stuff.

I've also been hearing this song on the radio that I adore. I turn it up and jam everytime I hear it. Then, on my way home from South Bend on Sunday, the DJ said "And here's the new one by Miley Cyrus".....and my new fave song started playing. Oh lord. "See You Again" has been stuck in my head, and it's a frickin' Hannah Montana song. LOL Oh lord, my neices, who are 10 and 12 will crack up laughing at me. And so will their mom, my best friend Ann.

0 comments: