Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wedding wedding wedding and more wedding

I am completely inundated with wedding stuff. Not only do I have my wedding, but my best friend it getting married on June 7. So right now, it's both, and I'm the maid of honor in hers. So yeah, lots to do with helping her and getting my stuff done, but she's maid it easy on me. It's her second marriage, so she doesn't want a shower or a bachelorette party or anything. She was adamant about it, so, okay, none for her. =P I, however, will be having all of that.

I actually broke down and bought a notebook to keep with me where I am writing all the wedding stuff down. Ugh. Currently, it's only serving to remind me of how much I have to do. But it's all good, it'll get there. Right now my biggest woe is my wedding dress. When I bought it, I planned on losing fifteen pounds and getting back down to 120...nope, hasn't happened. So now I need a bigger dress so that I don't have to stress about weight. (Less stress is good right now!) But, alas, it looks like my dress has been discontinued. Everyone said I was retarded for getting it two years early, and yes, I was. But I can't go back and change it now. I just gotta deal with it. I'm going up to South Bend on Saturday to see what I need to do. They may have extras of my dress in a larger size, or I can always trade it in for another dress. I love my dress, so I don't want to trade it in for another style, but I'm sure I'll survive if I have to. I think, really I do, that life will indeed continue to keep on going on.

So yeah, I'm still stressed, but at least I'm feeling better about everything now. I'm trying to be more positive, which is actually amazing for me. I'll check in later or tomorrow with some rambling other than my wedding. =) But, man, it's coming fast!

0 comments: