Sunday, April 13, 2008

So I'm a geek...

And I've been watching all the Star Wars episodes play on Spike this weekend and last weekend. It's the first that I've actually sat and watched the first three, and I loved them. But then came this weekend, and so far I've only watched the IV and V and I'm disappointed. The editor in me just doesn't like the plot problems all over the place after watching the first one. Grrrr. I'm not going to go into it, since I'm sure I'd just end up going on forever. And you really don't want me to do that. LOL Let's just say, anyone else who's watched them all knows exactly what I mean. *sigh*

On other fronts, I've been quiet because I've been pretty down in the dumps about work and everything lately, but I'm better now. =) So I'll come back to the land of living now. And it's about friggin' time, too.

I'll post more tomorrow probably, but now, it's time to go and get dinner ready. I'm hungry! Plus, I'm watching Joe Dirt. Yes, I know it's a retarded movie, but I'm known for liking retarded movies. Elf, Napolean Dynamite, Legally Blonde, etc.

1 comments:

beth kery said...

For me, the finest Star Wars film is Empire, which I guess is V, right? So dark, so incredibly mytholgically symbolic.
I mean...how could you not die the first time you heard "I am your father." It's become part of our culture, right?
My favorite though:
Leia: I love you.
Han: I know.
They said he did that on the spur of the moment.
*grin*