Monday, April 28, 2008

There's just something...

About a hot guy in dress slacks and a dress shirt with a gun at his hip. Yeah, that's hot. A total turn-on if you ask me. And you're really not asking me, but I'm telling you anyway. A hot guy with a guy is hot.

And in other news, here's something that drives me nuts...I only mention it because I have seen it three days in a row now that it has warmed up. People who mow their yards and "shoot" their grass out into the street, and people who blow their driveways and sidewalks into the street. Now, a caveat, of course...it's not that they're blowing or shooting it into the street...it's that they do it when cars are driving by. Yes, thank you, kind sir. I REALLY don't think I could make it through the day without you blowing your dirt and tiny pebbles all over my BLACK car. And thank, kind lady. I'm quite sure I wouldn't have been able to sleep tonight if you hadn't caught that rock with your mower blade and flung it at my car. I really needed that scratch on the side, considering I'm going to sell Ferguson the beginning of June. (Yes, I named my car Ferguson. Don't ask) I'm sure the potential new owner feels that the gouge left from the rock you chucked at me adds character.

0 comments: