Thursday, November 6, 2008

I know I know

I've sucked at blogging. I sit down to write one and I have a great idea, but then something distracts me. A submission I'm reading, or edits to do, or someone talking to me. Something, anything, pulls me away from the task at hand. And for those of you that know me, you know that's not hard to do to me. I'm a distractable procrastinator. Yes, I'll admit it.

But this week, I've been working hard to complete all those little things I've been putting off. I've been an asbsolute machine when it comes to editing and reading submissions, but other than that, I don't have much to be proud of this week. =P I'll be spending the weekend doing a lot of catch up stuff around the house and hopefully I can persuade the Myles to hang some curtains with me, but we'll see how it goes. I'm sure he'll spend a lot of time on with his new toy, the lawn vac, sucking up every stray leaf he sees. lol He's even told the neighbors not to rake. =)

So, yeah, that's about all in my life now, but I've been going through a lot of writing and grammar stuff, so be prepared for posts related to the subjects in the very near future, since I've been slacking from sharing the editor side of me lately. And I know how you all love it when I talk grammar and the like!

0 comments: