Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas!

So, today is the day for Christmas. Yesterday we ended up having to replace a dryer at one of the rentals, so that took up most of the day, which meant that I didn't get to put up all the Christmas stuff. So, today is the day. =) Woo hoo! I've got all of my little knick knacks to take down and replace with Christmas stuff and my two trees to put up. Yes, I said two. I have our main one in the family room where we spend all of our time, and I have the simple one with white lights that I put up in the front window, since I love the look of it from outside. =) We also have the lights to put up outside and the big wreath at the peak of the roof above the garage.

And the Christmas trees up means that the cats get their favorite places to sleep back. =) They will CONSTANTLY be underneath the trees. And Piper? Well, we don't think he does this anymore, but when he was a kitten, he would climb up the tree and lay across the branches in the middle.

0 comments: