Sunday, November 16, 2008

Funny pets

I've spent my weekend switching off between cleaning and editing, and I've gotten quite a lot of both done. Right now, as I'm trying to type, I have a Piper Pussicaticus next to me on the arm of the couch, head-butting me and swishing his tail in my face letting me know just how displeased he is that I haven't been very loving this weekend. =) But hey, I fed him and cleaned his litter box? What more could he ask for?

Yesterday, Myles and I were putting curtains up in the bedroom and Piper decided he was going to play in them. They're longer and rest on the floor, so it's a perfect cat place, though Myles and I aren't too happy about it. Well, to attempt to dissuade the cat/s from playing in the curtains and potentionally/definitely snagging up the sheers, Myles began to freak Piper out by doing whatever he was doing and telling Piper the Curtain Monster would eat him. *shaking my head* So, here's Piper, all worked up. He runs into the hallway, and I'm at a vantage point where I can see him and Myles can't. He is laying up against the wall, his tail going about a million miles a second. He turns back to look at me, and his tail hits him in the face....and scares him....and he jumps about two feet high. People, you can't just make this stuff up. For serious. I haven't had a laugh that good in a while. =)

Yes, it's a stupid, but I felt the need to share. So, share it I have.

0 comments: