Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You know it's...

Going to be a good day when you start it off by hearing Right Said Fred's "I'm Too Sexy" on the radio on the way to work. =) Yeah, definitely a good day.

So last night, Myles went out and got us a home gym. Rock on! I've been wanting one since forever. I hate cardio with a passion, but I have no problem sticking some music on and working out on that for 20-30 minutes when I get home from work. So, to the big black trash bag in my closet of my skinny clothes, I'm sorry you've sat there for so long, but you will be worn again. I promise. It'll be like getting a whole new wardrobe. Seriously. All of my favorite clothes are in that bag...including my favorite jeans ever. My size 5 Tommy Hilfiger jeans that fit like a glove. lol And they're soooo comfy. And all my favorite sweaters and shirts, too. I can't wait. For serious.

And have I mentioned lately how wonderful Myles is? He knows I've been wanting to exercise and stuff, so he surprised me with an MP3 player to motivate me. =) Because taking walks by yourself in absolute silence is freaking boring.

On the wedding front, man, it's coming up. I keep getting busier and busier. Tonight I have nothing to do but work out and work on cleaning the house, though, so that's nice. Tomorrow we're going to see Robin Williams, so that evening is gone, and Friday Dawn will be in town and her, Misty and I are going to spend the day together and the evening before my bachelorette party on Saturday. And on Wednesday, everyone starts converging in Lafayette and most likely my house from all over the country. Literally. =) Dawn and Kevin and the kids are out here from Washington state, Stephanie is in from Hawaii, and all Myles's family from out east will start filtering in on Thursday. So yeah, business business. Not to mention getting the favors ready next week, which is gonna take FOREVER. =P But it's all good. I'm excited.

So if no one hears from me, that's why. I'll try and post blogs when I have downtown, but we'll see how much downtime there is. =P

0 comments: