Sunday, October 19, 2008

Getting caught up....

Can be a big pain in the butt. That's what I'm working on doing right now. Editing, submissions, housework, laundry. lol Not to mention writing all the Thank Yous for the wedding. Yeah, it's a lot, but I'm not as busy as I was before the wedding, which is really nice. It's nice to have things back to normal, or at least to as normal as I ever am. =) I enjoy editing, and even when we were on our honeymoon, I kept wishing I had my computer so I could work. But the deal from the very conception of the honeymoon and where we went was that it was no phones and no computers. I did end up having to buy some word puzzle books, though, because just sitting there and watching TV and movies was getting boring for me.

Tomorrow I go back to work, which I'm so-so on. As much as I love being home, I need to get back into the swing of things. I'd love to be able to stay home all the time and have no evil day job, but that won't be happening for quite a while. =P Not until babies come...and no Misty, you're still gonna have to wait two or three years, so don't go looking at maternity clothes to dress a pregnant Barbie. I'm sure I'll have a bunch of stuff to do when I get there tomorrow, but most of my work was being covered while I was gone, so it won't be almost two weeks of stuff piled up, which is okay. Believe it or not, I hate it when I have nothing to do. I prefer it when I'm crazy busy, since it keeps me, well, busy and because it makes the day go by faster. =P

0 comments: