Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another busy weekend

Firday night was fun. I went to El Rodeo with David and Misty and her family. Myles stayed home and slept. He was out like a light when I got home from work, so I left him alone. After El Rodeo David and Misty and I came back to our place and we sat outside and just chilled. Myles told David and Misty some of his famous car stories that they hadn't heard before. lol Misty was cracking up at them. Plus, we regalled them with the Jerry Springer ballad of his sister, and Misty was cracking up even more. LOLOL Yeah, it's a pretty good story.

Saturday morning we got up early and headed down to Indy for the airshow. The airshow itself was awesome, and the F22 Raptor was absolute kickass. The only thing that absolutely SUCKED was how sunny and hot and humid it was. Oh man. The temp was about 97, so I'm figuring with the heat index it was a bit over 100. There was no shade in the reserved seating area, so we were just out in the blistering sun. I put sunscreen on twice and still managed to get fried. I even ended up sitting under the table for a little bit. LOL Myles took a picture of me doing that. =P All that sun and my Irish skin is no good.

Today we slept in a bit and then headed over to Blakely where I taped off the kitchen and hallway and removed all the switchplates in those rooms so Myles could paint them today. After a quick trip to the grocery store, I'm home. As soon as I'm done with this, it's off to start some of the stuff on my list of things to get done to the house before the bridal shower. =P So it'll be a busy afternoon.

And I know I've been slacking on posting about editing stuffs, but I promise I'll do some of that this week.

And crap...the cat just knocked over the bag of trash. Sigh. So now I have to go pick all of that up. Dammit.

0 comments: